1 - Technology Uses
2 - Application of Technology
- • Where strictly necessary - These cookies, web beacons and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the features you have requested, such as remembering that you have logged in, providing recommendations, etc.
• For functionality - These cookies, web beacons and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language, location or search parameters. These cookies are then used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
• For performance and analytics - These cookies, web beacons and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies and tracking to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
• Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies - These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
• Social media cookies - These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
3 - Opt-Out of Technology
• You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
4 - Amendments
- Invedent reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this Cookie and Tracking Policy by posting updates and changes to this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our services, sites, content and assets constitutes acceptance of those changes.