top of page
1 - Personal information
- Personal information: The types of personal information or personal data we may collect about you include:
• your name;
• your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
• your age and/or date of birth;
• information you provide to us through customer surveys, on-boarding and discussions;
• your demographic information, such as postcode;
• your browser session, geo-location data, device information, network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and browser behaviours;
• additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
• any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
2 - Collection and use of personal information
- We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our services or the services of our customers, including storing it;
• to contact and communicate with you;
• users of our website may have their mouse events and behaviour recorded for the sole purpose of optimising the Site;
• for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
• for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
• to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
• for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
• to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
3 - Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- We may disclose personal information to:
• third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
• our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
• our existing or potential agents or business partners;
• payment systems operators;
• sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
• anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
• credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia including in the U.S.A.; and
• third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia including in in the U.S.A.
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Get Gist
• Google Analytics
• Other 3rd Party Tools
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who are outside Australia and, if you are a European Union (EU) citizen, to third parties that are outside the EU. Where the disclosure of your personal information is solely subject to Australian privacy laws (and not subject to the GDPR), you acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
4 - Fair and Transparent Processing
- Your personal data will:
• be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner by us;
• only be collected for the specific purposes we have identified in the ‘collection and use of personal information’ clause above and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes we have identified;
• be collected in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal information is processed;
• be kept up to date, where it is possible and within our control to do so (please let us know if you would like us to correct any of your personal information);
• be kept in a form which permits us to identify you, but only for so long as necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected;
• be processed securely and in a way that protects against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Specifically, we have the following measures in place, in accordance with the GDPR:
• Data protection policies: We have internal policies in place which set out where and how we collect personal information, how it is stored and where it goes after we get it, in order to protect your personal information.
• Right to ask us to erase your personal information: You may ask us to erase personal information we hold about you.
• Right to ask us to restrict data processing: You may ask us to limit the processing of your personal information where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is wrong (to give us enough time to verify if the information needs to be changed), or where processing data is unlawful and you request us to restrict the processing of personal information rather than it being erased.
• Notification of data breaches: We will comply with the GDPR in respect of any data breach.
5 - Your rights and controlling your personal information
• Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
• Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles or an article of the GDPR and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
• Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
6 - Storage and security
- • We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures such as the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal information, to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7 - Cookies and web beacons
- • A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your Internet browser. As you browse, cookies gather information about your use of our website.
• Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. If your browser is configured to reject all cookies you may be unable to use secure services on our Site that require cookies in order to participate.
• We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
• We may use Google Analytics and Google Website Optimizer to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
• For more information regarding cookies and web beacons please visit https://invedent.com/cookies-and-tracking-policy
8 - Advertising
- We use advertising companies, for example Google, LinkedIn and Facebook to deliver online advertising where our advertisements are placed on Third Party websites.
a) Your browser type
b) The date and time of your visit; and
c) The performance of their marketing efforts.
When you access our Site after viewing our advertisement on a third party website, the advertising company collects information on how you use the website, for example, which pages you view, and whether you complete a desired action, for example, an online enquiry.
9 - Links to other websites
10 - Amendments
For any questions, please contact us at:
ABN: 12 638 603 415
Address: 7/448 Fitzgerald St, North Perth, WA 6006
bottom of page