1 - General
- 1. This site uses terms such as “we”, “I”, “us” and “our” which refer to Invedent's services, products, sites, content and assets (“service”), the operator.
2. By continuing to use this site, including all information, tools, services, products and other assets, you accept all terms, conditions, policies and notices.
2 - Consent
3. The use of our site for any illegal or unauthorised purposes is forbidden, including the use to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3 - General Conditions
- 1. Invedent reserves the right to refuse, terminate or discontinue any service, use, product, etc for any reason at any time.
2. You understand that your personal data (excluding credit card information) can be transferred unencrypted over various networks or technical mediums.
3. You agree to not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this site, services, products or other assets, without written permissions.
4 - Information Timeliness, Accuracy & Completeness
- 1. Invedent is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or currentness of the information made available on the site. All material is deemed general information and should not be relied upon as the sole basis for decision making, without consulting legal or primary sources of information. Reliance in part or wholly on this material is done so at your own risk.
2. Our site may contain historical information and is provided for reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time.
5 - Modifications
- 1. Invedent reserves the right to change prices and inclusion of all offers without notice, including modification or discontinuation of the Service (or any part or content thereof).
2. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any discontinuation, suspension, change in price, change of inclusion or modification of the service.
6 - Products and Services
- 1. Invedent reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sale of our products or services to any geographic region, jurisdiction, person or entity on a case-by-case basis.
2. We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, products or other material obtained freely or purchase by you will meet your expectations or claims expressed thereof.
7 - Billing Account Information and Accuracy
- 1. Invedent has sole discretion to refuse, limit or cancel any order you place with us and we will attempt to notify you by contacting the billing email address provided at the time the order was made.
2. You agree to provide non-fraudulent, current, complete and accurate personal data and account information relating to your purchase. You agree to update any personal data promptly including but not limited to, address, email and credit card details.
8 - Third Party Tools
- 1. Invedent may provide access to third-party tools that we do not own, monitor, control or operate. You agree that these tools are provided “as is” and without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
9 - Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions by Users
- 1. You agree that Invedent at any time and without restriction can use, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise any commentary or communication that you create to use via the site, email, phone, postal mail or other forms of ‘comments’. These comments can be in the form of creative ideas, suggestions, plans, proposals or other materials that we are under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation for or provide response to.
3. You agree that comments will not violate any third-party rights, including but not limited to trademarks, privacy, persona, proprietary rights or personalities. This also includes that none of your comments will include libelous or unlawful, obscene or abusive material, or contact malware, trojan horses, hacking or viruses that could in way affect the operation of the site or Service.
4. Invedent takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments or content posted by you or any third-party.
10 - Personal Data
11 - Omissions, Errors and Inaccuracies
- 1. Invedent may occasionally post information that includes but is not limited to, typing errors, inaccuracies or omissions relating to our products, promotions, offers, services, descriptions and availability. We reserve the right to cancel orders, update errors, change information and fix inaccuracies if any information relating to our services, sites or assets is inaccurate at any time and without prior notice - including after submission of your order.
12 - Prohibited Use
1. For unlawful purposes
2. For solicitation or participation in unlawful acts
3. For violation of international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances
4. For violation of our intellectual property rights, including third-parties
5. To harass, abuse, harm, defamation, insult, defame, intimidations, discrimiation (gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin or disability)
6. To provide incorrect, false or misleading information
7. For uploading or transmitting viruses, malware, malicious code or trojan horses that may be used to affect the functionality or operation of the service, site, assets or the internet
8. If you are under the age of 13 years old
9. Linking to or commenting about other businesses in form of advertisement or commercial solicitations
10. For collecting or tracking personal data or information of others
11. To phish, pharm, pretext, spam, crawl, spider or scrape
12. For any immoral or obscene purposes
13. To interfere with any security features of the service, sites or assets
2 - We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service, sites and assets for violating any of the prohibited uses.